Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions for Hoogendijk Care Table of contents: Article 1 - Definitions Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur Article 3 - Applicability Article 4 - The offer Article 5 - The agreement Article 6 - Right of withdrawal Article 7 - Costs in case of withdrawal Article 8 - Exclusion of right of withdrawal Article 9 - The price Article 10 - Compliance and warranty Article 11 - Delivery and implementation Article 12 - Duration transactions: duration, cancellation and extension Article 13 - Payment Article 14 - Complaints procedure Article 15 - Disputes Article 16 - Additional or different stipulations
Article 1 - Definitions In these conditions the following terms have the following meanings: 1. Reflection period: the period within which the consumer can exercise his right of withdrawal; 2. Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and who enters into a distance contract with the entrepreneur; 3. Day: calendar day; 4. Duration transaction: a distance contract with regard to a series of products and / or services, the delivery and / or purchase obligation of which is spread over time; 5. Durable data carrier: any means that enables the consumer or entrepreneur to store information that is addressed to him personally in a way that allows future consultation and unaltered reproduction of the stored information. 6. Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the consumer to withdraw from the distance contract within the cooling-off period; 7. Model form: the model withdrawal form that the entrepreneur makes available that a consumer can fill in when he wants to use his right of withdrawal. 8. Entrepreneur: the natural or legal person who offers products and / or services to consumers at a distance; 9. Distance contract: an agreement in which, within the framework of a system for distance selling of products and / or services organized by the entrepreneur, up to and including the conclusion of the agreement, use is exclusively made of one or more techniques for distance communication;
- Technology for distance communication: means that can be used for the conclusion of an agreement, without the consumer and entrepreneur having come together in the same space at the same time. - General Terms and Conditions: the present General Terms and Conditions of the entrepreneur. Article 2 - Identity of the entrepreneur Hoogendijk Care; Zwaluw 8, 1722 DH, South Scharwoude; Telephone number: 06-14155428 Email address: [email protected] Chamber of Commerce number: 71912304 VAT identification number: NL002071880B45
Article 3 - Applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer from the entrepreneur and to every distance contract and orders between entrepreneur and consumer.
- Before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated that the general terms and conditions can be viewed by the entrepreneur and they will be sent free of charge at the request of the consumer.
- If the distance contract is concluded electronically, notwithstanding the previous paragraph and before the distance contract is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions can be made available to the consumer electronically in such a way that the consumer can can be easily stored on a durable data carrier. If this is not reasonably possible, before the distance contract is concluded, it will be indicated where the general terms and conditions can be consulted electronically and that they will be sent free of charge electronically or otherwise at the request of the consumer.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the second and third paragraphs apply mutatis mutandis and the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions. is.
- If one or more provisions in these general terms and conditions are in whole or in part void or destroyed at any time, the agreement and these terms and conditions will continue to apply and the provision in question will immediately be replaced by a provision that, in consultation, from the original as close as possible.
- Situations not covered by these terms and conditions should be assessed "in the spirit" of these terms and conditions.
- Uncertainties about the explanation or content of one or more provisions of our terms and conditions should be explained "in the spirit" of these terms and conditions.